Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winner of VSC #6 Challenge

Happy New Year everyone! It's time to announce our VSC #6 challenge winner. First I want to thank everyone who participated in our challenge. There are just so many beautiful creations. Here are our 

TOP 3 



Thanks ladies for joining us this month and don't forget to grab your TOP 3 badge.

Now for our winner of $15 V's Sweet Ideas voucher....................


Congrats Dee! Please contact me at vanessa@vssweetideas.com to claim your prize


We will be postponing our next challenge until next Tuesday so please don't  forget to come back and check out more beautiful creations from our DT and a wonderful giveaway from our sponsor! Thank you! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as Top 3! I'm so honored and proud to display the badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me for top 3. I will proudly put the badge on my sidebar. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete